Friday, October 19, 2007

Fargo Blog Media: Fargo Is'nt Boring

Fargo Blog Media: Fargo Is'nt Boring

I found this in a blog and thought it was of some interest Submitted by Fargo Visitor Mz.Sasa

Before going to Fargo, I watched the movie, and since I'm not from the Midwest, I got a huge kick out of it. This weekend, my co-worker and I took a spur-of-the-moment trip to Fargo to visit friends. They hadn't seen the movie, so we watched it, but no one else really thought it was funny!Anyway, that was a random aside.Fargo was great. It had cute shops, restaurants and cubbyhole hangouts. It also had interesting places to see, like the largest all-sports store in the world (Scheels) and Space Aliens Grill and Bar (yes, I realize this isn't unique to Fargo).I'm not sure I would take a trip there, as I would Chicago or New York, if I didn't know someone who could show me the sights, but it turned out to be a neat place.
Yeahhhhhhhhh Fargo aint boring!

1 comment:

Find Fargo Real Estate or FM Realtors said...

A blog dedicated to woman in business within the Fargo Moorhead area. Fargo Moorhead Area. Fargo forum, Fargo area woman, fargo business women Fargo stuff, Fargostuff.com
Fargo area woman is a great tool for information on women in business in the Fargo Moorhead area. Tons of content for you to float around in and enjoy. fargo, ND 58102 cass county.

Search Key Words For Home For Sale ND MN